Valley of the Eagles
Explore the Haines area for three days on a bicycle!
A semi-supported tour tailored to your riding interests, includes use of a high quality bike, guide and support van, and a locally inspiried picnic lunch each day.
Cost: $699 – $949 per person (see options below)
Duration: 3 full riding days
Explore the Haines area for three days on a bicycle.
This custom tour can be tailored to your riding interests and is ideal for more independent groups looking for daily guide and equipment support, with on-your-own dining and some lodging options. It’s available throughout the summer and can be scheduled for most dates.
Haines offers many miles of low traffic, scenic, road riding. Additional riding options include dirt roads and trails, and fat biking on through river flats and trails. Check out our Day Tours page for some daily ride options in Haines. Kayak, hiking, fishing, rafting, and packrafting tours can also be arranged and added on to one of your day rides.
- All cycling equipment
- Van transfers to all the daily rides, and arrival/departure from Haines
- Guide support for all rides
- Local picnic lunch each day
- Lodging included rate is $949 per person (double occupancy) and includes three nights lodging at a local Inn or B&B in Haines
- Rate without lodging is $699 per person, local inn’s, hotels, and camping options are available.
Breakfasts and dinners are on-your-own, with multiple local options.
The itinerary varies depending on what your interests are. This tour is directed at smaller groups and is fully customizable. Some options are:
- Road riding through the Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve, in the Alpine near the Haines Pass, or near town on the Lutak or Mud Bay roads
- Dirt road riding options near the Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve
- Off-road trail riding near Haines Pass
- Fat bike riding along sandy river flats and trails near Haines
- Raft or packraft trips through the Bald Eagle Preserve, half day fishing, and day hiking options can all be combined with cycling